Your privacy is critically important to us.
Razaki Holdings is located at Uchumi Hse, Aga Khan Walk – Nairobi.
- Definitions and Interpretation
Meanings of phrases within this document:
Data – Any information that a user of the website provides to us, through our “Contact Us” page, or through emailing us relating to any person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that information.
We/Us/Our – Razaki Holdings
You/Your – A user of the website
The Website – www.razaki.co.ke
- Users Rights
As a user you have the following rights –
- A right to be informed about our collection and use of personal information;
- A right of access to the personal information we hold about you;
- A right to rectification if any personal information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete;
- A right to ask us to delete any personal information held about you unless we are obliged to retain the information for other legal reasons;
- A right to restrict or prevent the processing of your personal information;
- A right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your data to re-use with another service or organization);
- A right to object to the use of your data for particular purposes.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT DIRECTLY FROM YOU
We collect information directly from you when you choose to participate in our offers and programs, or in our mobile applications, call or email us, or otherwise provide information directly to us. The following are examples of information we may collect directly from you:
- Email address
- Postal address
- Telephone and/or fax number
- Demographic information
- Telephone number and recordings when you call our customer service line
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT WHEN YOU VISIT OUR SITES.
- Information about your device browser and operating system.
- IP address.
- Web pages you view.
- Links you click.
- Razaki Holdings emails you open.
HOW RAZAKI HOLDINGS USES THIS INFORMATION.
We use the information we collect to provide you products, offers and services, to deliver to you advertisements, offers or other content tailored to your interests. The following are examples of how we may use the information we collect:
- • Answer your questions or respond to your requests.
- • Develop new products and services.
- • Send you email and/or direct mailer messages with information about Razaki Holdings brands and other content we think may be of interest to you.
- • Telephone you about Razaki Holdings brands and other content we think may be of interest to you.
- • Personalize your experience on our websites by presenting products and information tailored to you.
Like most website operators, Razaki Holdings collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Razaki Holdings’ purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Razaki Holdings’ visitors use its website. From time to time, Razaki Holdings may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g. by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Razaki Holdings also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on to https://www.razaki.co.ke/ blog posts. Razaki Holdings only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Razaki Holdings’ websites choose to interact with Razaki Holdings in ways that require Razaki Holdings to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Razaki Holdings gather depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a blog at https://razaki.co.ke/blog/ to provide a username and email address.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To External Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services.
https://www.razaki.co.ke/ uses Google AdWords for remarketing
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
Razaki Holdings may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website Razaki Holdings may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Razaki Holdings does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
To enrich and perfect your online experience, Razaki Holdings uses “Cookies”, similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
We will address your concerns and attempt to solve the problem to your satisfaction.
Credit & Contact Information
Tel: 0722 283 120